Thursday, July 9, 2009

What is that?

I find myself asking myself questions in life all the time. Since stupidity in the world we live is seems to grow I have only one question I want answered. I'm not asking for any explanations on why someone did something or what went down or why they're fucking stupid, no, I just want to know: "what is that?". I'm sure you see strange individuals doing weird shit all the time and I'm just curious as to what the fuck that is. People driving who suck.. when I'm going 30 mph down Olentangy River Rd stuck behind someone... What is that? Only to find out that this person I'm behind is obviously a 65 year old white trash woman. People that are in restaurants that are creepy that just walk around and stand in places they shouldn't.. what is that? The list goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment