Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Magic Number

mclovin-license by Buxomia."Must Be 21 To Drink"... yeah we have all seen it and we probably at some point have all said "fuck that".. My 21st Birthday is in one month am I going to mature in a month? I don't think so, there are plenty of fucks out there over 21 that are not fit to drink alright. Having a July birthday blows.. all my friends have turned 21 before me, somehow I find my ways into bars. I've never had a fake i.d. to call my own. I can't say I have a McLovin vibe to myself were I get a fake and go buy 80 dollars worth of shit. Have I used peoples i.d's?.. yes. Not all of them work. Usually all I want to do is go out to the bars and have like a few beers and that's it, but God forbid the Government says I can't.. I haven't been caught yet and I'm hoping to keep it that way. If they do catch me I guess I should ask them what's taken them so fuckin' long? Days of freedom approach, untill then I'm keeping a low profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment