Thursday, June 11, 2009

KFC "Grilled"...

It's come to my attention I haven't ripped anyone in a while.. well that time has ended my friends so lets go out and get our sticks because the piƱata is about to break on Yum! Brands...

Alright bitches welcome to class, I'm sure you just saw the video you were supposed to watch, if not fucking watch it now. Yum! Brands operates or gives licenses' to Taco Bell, KFC, Pizza Hut, and Long John Silver's restaurants worldwide (for all you that don't know).. moving on.. Yum!, what is it you don't understand? These people don't go to KFC... I've asked a few people I don't know anyone that goes there. In fact I don't know anyone who has tried the new grilled bullshit you're pumping out. Isn't the whole point of going to KFC to get the crispy shit on the chicken?.. Then you make it sound like it's such a great deal... 10 DOLLARS! FOR SHIT WE DON'T REALLY EVEN FUCKIN' WANT! 10 dollars at your other establishment Taco Bell would feed a family of 8. I can go out to eat and leave a fuckin' tip at a nice restaurant for 10 dollars... This isn't a good fuckin' deal, lets face it the only people eating at KFC are Ricky Bobby and Cal Norton Jr... If you are black.. you also prolly will go to KFC, but not for the fucking grilled? Look at the people in this commercial, holy shit! Why? Just why? How can you let your company be viewed in this manner? The asian guys? Really? Is that Mr. Miyagi from the Karate Kid? And the white people? I feel like I'm watching Dave Chappelle's "Pixie" sketch. They have people wearing the same outfits.. it's just too gay for me. Yum!, please stop pushing it with these awful ads, they aren't working... in fact they are doing the opposite the slight chance that I had that I would go to KFC in 20 years might be tainted. So please focus your money on Taco Bell a quality product.

No comments:

Post a Comment