Friday, May 1, 2009

The Swine

Swine Flu.. It is a pandemic. Not really, I looked at the symptoms and I think a lot of college students must get alcohol induced swine flu. Yes, the worst strand. It may cause beer shits and or vomiting. I most commonly suffer from swine ass. The actual symptoms are as followed: fever, lethargy, lack of appetite and coughing. Some people with swine flu also have reported runny nose, sore throat, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.Someone at The Ohio State University Medical Center contracted the pig. Like really? The pig is spreading; I knew that border was going to bite us in the ass sooner or later. Regardless I think it's ridiculous that with all of the worlds doctors we can't stop motherfucking swine flu from killing people? This seems a little sad to me. The pollution in Mexico City however should be enough to kill you. I'm no tree hugger, but that place is a shit hole.I probably have swine flu as I sit here typing this and I don't even know it. I guess I'm not scared like the media wants me to be. If I was in Mexico City, then I would be worried, but Columbus fucking Ohio? Nah, I'll be safe from the deadly pig. Which makes me wonder how did this happen? It came from a combination of bird and pigs so someone must have fucked a pigbird? I don't know.. just something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment