Saturday, May 16, 2009

Maxim Magazine

Let me start out with saying, what the fuck? You have your "Hot 100" every year now, but this stood out to me. #93WOW! Seriously, please tell me, how many guys get off to Michelle Obama? I HOPE that you CHANGE where you draw your eyebrows on next time because they are a little high up don't you think? You manage to be surprised and angry at the same time.. with a smile? Get a new gay guy to do them for you or something. I'm sure plenty of fags are running around the White House if not just wait till the next gay pride march or something. I feel bad for the girls that finished behind her.. like God I wouldn't know what to do. Good news though people, I think we may have found someone with a larger forehead than Rihanna only we have secret service and protecting the First Forehead from Chris Brown. Chris Brown doesn't know what kind of forehead he's up against this time. Regardless, I'm disappointed in the "Hot 100" if you are going to have the exceptions to the rule then don't call it the "Hot 100" call it like the "Hot 95 and 5 ugly bitches we were paid to throw in". The commentary next to Michelle Obama's picture was also sickening...
"He may be dealing with two wars, an economic meltdown, and a rapidly graying dome, but at least our Commander in Chief gets to come home to the hottest First Lady in the history of these United States. (Sorry, Martha Washington!)"
I want to throw the fuck up. Whoever wrote/approved that must be a balls deep homo. Instead it should say our Commander in Chief gets to come home to a fucking Klingon. Yes, I see Michelle Obama enough on the Burger King commercials. I could of put up Lieutenant Worf's picture okay so I'm not trying to be complete dick. Moving on, it's amazing to me that Maxim couldn't find anyone else to take the spot, I didn't really look at the rest of the list after seeing this, but I'm sure there are some iffy hoes on there. I could find plenty of girls that look better than fucking Michelle Obama. It seems the Maxim Hot 100 is no longer a prized achievement, but merely whoever they really feel like putting on their regardless if they are "hot".

No comments:

Post a Comment