Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Transformation

Ok now when I find myself getting busy with school or whatever a transformation takes place. I turn into who is in my opinion the grimiest fucker in the NBA. Who is the grimiest in the NBA? Rasheed Wallace should be your immediate first thought. For instance Rasheed Wallace was arrested at a Piggly Wiggly he attempt to use a coupon for 50 cents off Oscar Mayer bologna that had expired the day before. He became enraged obviously, jumped on a register and began throwing shit from it.. at one point he had taken a plastic butter knife to a customers neck... Anyways this guy is so grimy, observe:

My beard is becoming like this, I'm craving fried chicken, next thing you know I'll be attacking people with plastic butter knives. I feel like this Rasheed Wallace transformation is my version of the Thriller music video. Thank God it's an off day and I can rid myself of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment