Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Song

Every group of friends seem to have that one song that is just hands down "the song". In my circle the song happens to be "Take Me Home Tonight" by Eddie Money featuring Ronnie Spector. You can't sit there and tell me it isn't an awesome song. What is scarier is that the video is better. I know, I didn't think it was possible as well. If you haven't seen it I have it provided:

First off the ladder is just great haha how can you not like that? Is Ronnie not sexy too? She is so old, but I don't know? Yeah I'm prolly pushing it.. Money's shades obviously badass and the shirt.. do you not want it? Money has mad skill swinging the mic around as well, but notice at 2:24 Money goes air guitar on the saxophone, but it gets better between 2:35 and 2:40.. Those are the greatest 5 seconds in music video history. Raising the sax in the air is key to the video he does it like 5 more times in the end of the video, but the song is awesome overall. If you are ever at a bar in Columbus, Ohio and this song comes on and a bunch of people start singing most likely I'm at that table and one of us paid a dollar to put it on.

1 comment:

  1. Eddie Money...love it. Our drinking battle cry jam rotated...but two that I can remember was Tenacious D's Greatest song in the world and Mambo Italiano by Deano.

    ReplyDelete