Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Cock Blockade

Now there is being a cock block and then there is taking it to epic levels. Yes, you are catching on it is known to me as a "cock blockade". It was preformed on a good friend of mine recently I offered to help him out, but he declined respectfully. If we were to look at this particular cock blockade to historic blockades it may rank with I don't know.. the Spartan Blockade of Athens or maybe the Ottoman blockade of Constantinople. It pained me to watch this, in fact it was ruining my night. It wasn't even me getting blocked, but it was very apparent he was getting fucked. Now this girl knew exactly what was going on and she could have been like no I came to see this guy I'm gonna respect that and not be a hoe and fall for this shit, but we don't live in a perfect world now do we? Like does she not know this other guys past history of blockades? I mean I hear this isn't the first time he has thrown one up. My buddy would have needed to be Moses parting the sea to get around this shit it was unreal.. CONSTANT! It's like dude she didn't come to see you and you are staying at his house at least respect that right? He was using the Barney method to seduce her. Most likely dropping lines from Twilight and discussing which High School Musical 6 Character was her favorite. It was sickening. The stories must have been like straight out of Chicken Soup for the Soul... which one? I don't fucking know he probably went with the original or maybe like the dog lovers edition. My buddy had no chance he was being reamed in epic fashion. Worst part is was she was leading him on too like God could you possibly suck any more? So like every epic blockade the one who set it up wins.. What an epic douche.

No comments:

Post a Comment