Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ahh Yes

It probably isn't a secret to those that know me that I am not really a "pimp" or a "player", but I like to talk to a few girls to test the water see if any have potential (none do don't worry). For future reference I refer to possible girls as my "prospects"...I feel like the girls I do talk to know each other somehow though. Is it possible they have meetings I don't know say every week lists of ways on how to fuck with me, most irritating things to say, dumbest shit to do or who knows? Ladies you win. Am I an asshole?.. Yes, without question. Do I like to party? Yes, fucking get over it. Do I say offensive things? All the time. Do I say awful things when wasted? haha I'm sure you're smart enough to know the answer.. Moving on, girls that despise me...If I am irritating to be around don't come to my house, EVER! Do you see me at yours being a dumb bitch? That's what I thought. I can name a few girls I see come to my parties I don't like, but we aren't going down that road. I mean one even looks angry all the time lol? But I'll act nice until drunk most likely and then I'll probably say something. I seem to be on a roll lately with the drunk dials to people I'm pissed off at, always a fun morning I never recall what was said. Example: Girl text me the other night telling me about her awesome run in beer pong I respond.. Oh whats that you were voted most likely to open your legs tonight? This weekend was brutal for me I'm gonna try to lay low for a while hopefully, we can't be having that.

No comments:

Post a Comment