Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"Church People"

Don't get me wrong there are plenty of genuine church goers. Although people like Joyce Meyer (who my bitch "mother" idolized), Joel Osteen, and ect. They all preach the word of God and live in mansions... Doesn't anyone have an issue with that? Oh wait that's right people are stupid (such as my "mother") and don't realize they are being taken advantage of. Joyce Meyer lives a quite Church lifestyle with reported $23,000 commodes, S30,000 conference tables, and $11,219 French clocks and expensive houses for her and her family. She has 5 houses, the largest is 10,000 sq ft. on a 3 acre property fully equipt with everything you would want.. if not I'm sure the ministry would be glad to add it on. It sickens me that this bitch makes this much money saying things like "Individuals need to be willing to face truth about their attitudes, behaviors, even what we want out of life."... Yes, how about "Bitches that make money off of stupid people and live in five I don't know lets say 10 million dollar homes because of it need to go straight to hell, don't pass GO don't collect 200 dollars." For all of these cult like followers (my "mother") I question them.. do they approve of this? I mean if you are a church goer how can you support this bitch? I tried to talk to my "mother" about this a long time ago when I was on speaking terms with her, but God forbid if I question the great Joyce Meyer. She is a saint compared to me isn't she.. well I hope the bitch burns in hell like she deserves. I mean for those who don't go to church and you see this kind of shit is it not a huge turn off? I don't belong in a materialistic world with a bunch of fake "church people".

No comments:

Post a Comment