Monday, February 23, 2009

Wendy's

I had a flashback the other day when my friend wanted to meet me at Wendy's to eat. Now I have always had issues with fast food places, like recentl McDonalds raised the price on he double cheeseburger, but Wendy's is in its' own league. It was my junior year in high school and I was on my way to see my friends play in the first round of the state basketball playoffs. My friend was driving and we were about to get on the highway to head down to the game in Cincinnati. It was at this point when I needed to take my medication so we stopped off right before the highway at Wendy's. We go to park because the drivers window didn't work in his car so I hop out and then all of a sudden three white vans roll up in front of me, blocking my way to the door. The doors of the vans open and I thought Thanksgiving was about to start because 30 Amish people come out with the buckle hats and everything. I couldn't help, but think I didn't belong and since we were in a hurry to make the game I was pissed off. Then in anger I yell out "There ain't no way I'm waiting on 30 Amish people t get a fuckin' drink!"... Then they looked over at me. I got in the car because I didn't want to get a reaction because God knows if the Amish are hostile. So we went elsewhere, but I mean give me a break since when do the Amish go to Wendy's? That was the most bizarre thing. Since that experience I haven't been the biggest fan of Wendy's.

2 comments:

  1. Hypocrisy in religion displayed at its finest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude...your blog title should be: "I don't fucking write blogs...ever."

    ReplyDelete